Standing For Excellence
Chief Information Security Officer John O’Neill, Sr. announced that several MFG IT teammates were recently promoted to new roles within the organization:
- Audri Gilbert is now leading CyberSecurity initiatives as CyberSecurity administrator;
- Christina Nash moved into a Cloud administrator role, focused on MFG’s hybrid cloud environment;
- Justin Roll is now SQL database administrator, responsible for the performance and reliability of core databases;
- Scott McHenry took on a role protecting the equipment that powers MFG’s IT capabilities as infrastructure engineer;
- Shawn Gilbert ensures that when disaster strikes, we’re ready to restore our IT systems as DR administrator.
“Delivering maximum IT value to our teammates, business leaders, and customers requires IT teammates who are dedicated to continual personal and professional growth”, noted CISO O’Neill. “MFG proudly recognizes the accomplishments of each of these teammates. These promotions strengthen our promise to deliver best-in-class IT services and iron-clad IT security.”